* Photography is an art. It tells the truth always. There are no bad photographs only good ones. Photography helps us to remember things which we have forgotten long ago.
* “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever" ‘said, Aaron siskin.
* Photograph gives a sense of fulfillment and whenever we want to get back to those memories, a glance at the photograph helps us to instantly take us back to that moment.
* Nobody can become a master of photography by learning. Only subsequent experience gives mastery of photography. The first ten thousand photos taken are not good, is an anonymous quote..
* The more photos you take, the better you get....!
*Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn’t mean that they’re a good photographer.
* Go outside and shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
* Film isn’t better than digital, Digital isn’t better than film.
* There is no “magic” camera or lens.
* Worry less about technical aspects and focus more on compositional aspects of photography.
* The definition of photography is: “painting with light.” Use light in your favor.
* Carry your camera with you everywhere. Everywhere.
* Shoot with confidence.
* Girls dig photographers.